PDA

View Full Version : Best Day to go to Water Park?

gaffz70
05-06-2009, 10:28 AM
So now that the August hours are out I am trying to plan our week....we will be going to a water park one day (I have never been to any there). Would it be better to do Blizzard Beach on the one day it has an am EMH...or pick another day and just be there as soon as it opens??

Thanks for all your help

SBETigg
05-06-2009, 10:32 AM
I would go to a water park the day after the EMH day, though EMH at water parks may not be bad, either. I wouldn't go on a weekend day, but mid-week. It seems that a lot of locals hit the water parks on weekends. Crowds are higher.

GrumpyFan
05-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Another suggestion would be to just pick most any day and go to one of the water parks in the afternoon. They usually fill up quickly (by 11) on most summer days, but by 2, people start leaving. You could still squeeze in a good 4 hours of play time in the parks and it won't be as crowded as if you went in the morning.

MarkC
05-06-2009, 01:55 PM
Ditto the advice of all the prior posters. What you will find is from about 11am - 4pm it will probably be very busy. Go right away or towards the end of the day and you will do a lot more in less time. Personally I would vote for am because I need to be in the parks during the evening. But that's just me. Mark

BluewaterBrad
05-06-2009, 03:45 PM
The Disney waterparks are AWESOME!! Have fun!!:mickey: