PDA

View Full Version : Disney Visa Rewards

laprana
05-06-2009, 09:47 AM
Just thought I'd let everyone with a Disney Visa know about a message that was on their web site this morning. I logged into my account, and there was a message at the top of the page that said they would be unable to issue any Disney Visa Rewards Cards or to transfer points to any Rewards Cards starting May 14 through May 17. Just wanted to pass the info along in case anyone is planning to request a card or transfer points before an upcoming vacation or anything. You might want to do it before May 14. :thumbsup:

BugeyedMuggy
05-06-2009, 09:50 AM
Thanks very much for the info. We're going to Disney at the end of the month and will need to transfer our points. We will avoid these days.

AmandaChan
05-06-2009, 01:49 PM
I was wondering -- Can you request disney visa rewards dollar cards things at resorts when you check in??

BMan62
05-06-2009, 03:42 PM
I was wondering -- Can you request disney visa rewards dollar cards things at resorts when you check in??

I know there is a place at DTD that you can get your Rewards card, and I think there is one other place on property (eludes me at the moment) that you can get one, but that's all.

Beast_fanatic
05-06-2009, 10:27 PM
You can get one at Guest Relations at Downtown Disney, or at Guest Relations at the parks.

Sweetpea29488
05-07-2009, 03:14 PM
Just thought I'd let everyone with a Disney Visa know about a message that was on their web site this morning. I logged into my account, and there was a message at the top of the page that said they would be unable to issue any Disney Visa Rewards Cards or to transfer points to any Rewards Cards starting May 14 through May 17. Just wanted to pass the info along in case anyone is planning to request a card or transfer points before an upcoming vacation or anything. You might want to do it before May 14. :thumbsup:

Did it give a reason why? I have our card already with just the first 20 on it and I don't want to move the rest until closer to paying off our package in July. (Hope they don't do that around that time )

laprana
05-07-2009, 04:25 PM
I didn't see any reason why listed, they just had something that said "if you have questions, contact customer service" (or something to that effect).

AmandaChan
05-07-2009, 04:36 PM
You can get one at Guest Relations at Downtown Disney, or at Guest Relations at the parks.

Thanks!