PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

elmjimmlm
05-06-2009, 09:12 AM
We will be there in Aug. and I want to see Fantasmic...It will be showing on Sun. Tues. and Thurs. the week that we will be there...My ? is should I do the package or just try to get in line and wait? We don't have anywhere that we want to eat at HS this year but are thinking that maybe we should reconsider...Not knowing what the crowd situation will be with it only showing 3 times in a week, I just wonder because I know how busy it was before when it was showing every night...I am thinking that we are wanting to do Chefs de France for lunch on Sunday to possibly see Remy but I know the chances of that are slim so maybe consider not doing that and taking something at HS as a Fantasmic package...:help:

faline
05-06-2009, 09:45 AM
If you really want to be sure you get a seat at Fantasmic, I'd recommend doing the dining package.

GrumpyFan
05-06-2009, 10:40 AM
I would recommend the package. The line to get in to Fantasmic always annoys me. It's a long line, and it's really crowded. I always worry about getting separated from my family because once they open the theater, everyone starts pushing like a herd of cattle. With the package, you don't have to wait in this line or deal with the "herd".

Beast_fanatic
05-06-2009, 11:15 AM
The Fantasmic package entry/seating seems to have changed from recent reports. I suggest reading this thread (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=154211) for more information.

faline
05-06-2009, 11:53 AM
Thanks, Rhonda. I hadn't seent hat particular thread. That sounds dreadful!

MOJoe
05-06-2009, 01:16 PM
I struggled with this issue for my upcoming June trip, and decided not to do the package. For my family, the cost is high, considering i have 2 sons, 10 and 15 who are considered adults. Also, the ADR times for the package are very early, like 4ish in the afternoon. Not even close to when we would normally eat. I get enough complaints about dining times already, (I'm hungry!...We have a ressie for Coral Reef in an hour....But i'm hungry Now!) I didn't want to add to that problem. And with the new policies, it didn't seem that that much of an advantage.

If there will be 2 showings, then i'm not worried about being able to get in a have a seat. But if there is only 1 showing 3 nights a week? :mad: Then i'm going to be Grumpy too, as that line is one of the worst.

kakn7294
05-06-2009, 02:11 PM
I am thinking that we are wanting to do Chefs de France for lunch on Sunday to possibly see Remy but I know the chances of that are slim so maybe consider not doing that and taking something at HS as a Fantasmic package...:help:If it helps with your decision, Remy is not there on Sundays.

elmjimmlm
05-06-2009, 03:46 PM
If it helps with your decision, Remy is not there on Sundays.

I totally forgot about that...Thanks for reminding me...
Today I called the dining and I was asking about Remy and I was told to do an early dinner because most likely he will be out between 3 and 6...Who knows the right time? I read between 12 and 3 and now this...I am so:confused: