PDA

View Full Version : Time saving tip

Chernabog1326
05-06-2009, 08:45 AM
I called WDW-DINE this morning at 7am est and was told my wait time would be 2 minutes. A cast member came on the line, asked me when I was arriving, then put me into another que. This one told me my wait time woul be at least 30 minutes. Being at work, I figured there was no way I could sit on hold for a half hour and spend another half hour setting up my reservations. I hung up and called WDW-PLAY to make my Segway tour and Fireworks cruise reservations. I was connected almost immediately. I set up those reservations, and when he asked me if there was anything else he could do for me, I jokingly said he could put me to the front of the line for the dining reservations. He told me " I can make them for you right now". I made two recreation reservations, and seven dining reservations. Total time 28 minutes including a couple computer glitches on his end. That's my time saving tip.:thumbsup:

faline
05-06-2009, 09:46 AM
Thanks for sharing!

DARDEVL'S SURPRISE
05-12-2009, 02:43 PM
great tip, thank you!

GAN
05-13-2009, 10:44 AM
Are you doing the early morning Segway tour? If so, you're going to love it -we had a blast and look forward to doing it again sometime. Well worth the money.