PDA

View Full Version : Shows Featuring WDW

PixieMagic
05-05-2009, 04:09 PM
Does anyone else love watching old shows set in the world in anticipation for their trip?? I find myself watching my taped version of Full House in Disney World, the travel network episodes, and my planning DVD's (even the old ones) in prep for the upcoming trip! In fact I am searching for my old Disney Sing A-Long VHS that is set in Disney with all the characters! I just get a one tracked mind I guess in anticipation of my upcoming trip between Disney shows, intercot, old pics and scrapbooks, etc....WOO HOO!!!! :minnie:

****On a side note, it's really funny watching the old commercials from back when these were taped! Especially the early 80's-early 90's...he he he:secret:

DisneyPrincess21
05-05-2009, 05:03 PM
Does anyone else love watching old shows set in the world in anticipation for their trip?? I find myself watching my taped version of Full House in Disney World, the travel network episodes, and my planning DVD's (even the old ones) in prep for the upcoming trip!I just get a one tracked mind I guess in anticipation of my upcoming trip between Disney shows

Yes, I do this also. I love watching anything filmed in WDW. Some of my favorites are- Full House, Step By Step, And Roseanne. And I also like the travel channel special. I have about 3 different one's from Samantha Brown's trips on my ipod. Plus the regular vacation planning dvd And the 2 Roseanne episode's, And one of the resorts video's I found on youtube for "Stacy's top 7 must see's" and put them all on my ipod. I guess you can say I really love watching things in anticipation! LOL

My family say's i'm obsessed, But I say it just because I am a "planner", And I am excited about my trip! :minnie:

:cloud9:7 months and counting till my next trip to wdw! :cloud9:

:wave:

BluewaterBrad
05-05-2009, 05:24 PM
also Youtube videos!!:mickey:

PixieMagic
05-05-2009, 06:07 PM
Any ideas for you tube? As to what I should search???

PixieMagic
05-05-2009, 06:07 PM
BTW my family also says I am obsessed!!! I can't help it!!! It's magical!!

brownie
05-05-2009, 06:38 PM
I'm not a fan of the sitcoms set in Walt Disney World but I enjoy the Travel Channel Shows and the planning DVDs.

I've started watching videos of the attractions on YouTube. It really brought back some memories to see the Tapestry of Nations parade.

gerald72
05-05-2009, 07:13 PM
Thanks. I just read this and spent the last half hour watching Roseanne go to Disney on Youtube.

DisneyPrincess21
05-05-2009, 08:45 PM
Thanks. I just read this and spent the last half hour watching Roseanne go to Disney on Youtube.

There is an awesome program I got where you can dowload any youtube video and it converts it over to ipod format. It is seriously the best program I have. :D

DisneyPrincess21
05-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Any ideas for you tube? As to what I should search???

Well it depends on what you like, I have gotten video's from travel channel (samantha brown) and I have the roseanne episode's. I also have the resort tv program with "stacy's top 7 must see's" with the best of stacy clips.
I also have the video of the old wdw commercial where the little boy says "I'm too excited to sleep" And a really funny one of a bunch of former superbowl winners doing there practice of the reaction's after winning the supper bowl and they are practicing saying "I'm going to disney world!" It's really funny seeing all those big guys thinking about disney and being excited to go :heart:
Or there are one's like actual video's people took in wdw like of the fireworks or parades. You can always just search "Walt disney world" on youtube and see if you find what your looking for.:search: :mickey: