PDA

View Full Version : Sanaa in one week

svarhall07
05-05-2009, 12:58 AM
i'm eating here for dinner next wednesday, May 13th!!!!! I love Boma and Jiko, and love indian food, so I'm very excited. the menu looks great, I'm planning on doing the Indian Style bread service and the appetizer sampler for two - I just can't decide so we'll try both. Then, I'm going to try the new york strip with the spinach and mushroom pancake served with oven-dried tomato chutney, yum!!! I'm going to do the wine pairing with the entree! I really can't wait.

Has anyone been yet? I know it just opened on Friday, but I really want to know what you think. I photos from Figment of the interior and the food look amazing.

mouseketeer mom
05-05-2009, 06:45 AM
I'm with you. I am really looking forward to trying Sanaa too. I love indian food, so if you can, come back and post a review! Enjoy!:mickey:

prttynpnk
05-05-2009, 09:18 AM
Come on folks, someone must have a review for us eager souls!

tink'72
05-05-2009, 09:35 AM
I don't have a review but I also booked this for my next trip and the CM told me he ate there with his family and it was FANTASTIC!

BugeyedMuggy
05-05-2009, 09:49 AM
Jack Spencer on another site wrote his review of Sanaa (but I can't mention the site) so if anyone wants the site you can pm me & I'll give it to you. Anyway he really enjoyed it from his review. I can't wait to try it this month myself.

PlutoPlanet
05-05-2009, 12:14 PM
Thanks. I saw the review on the other site. I promise to read some reviews posted here as well.