PDA

View Full Version : FL Resident Season Passes

laward32
05-04-2009, 09:29 PM
Does anyone know if Disney still sells the Florida Resident Season Passes? They are listed on the WDW website, but when you click on buy now, it says this ticket is not available.
I was wanting to buy them for my parents for our upcoming trip in Sept. I can't afford to get them the FL resident annual passes, but I can probably squeeze the season passes.:mickey:

Iluvpooh
05-04-2009, 10:42 PM
I don't know about now, but I bought some in February. I hope they do not do away with these. The season passes are only $50 more for my family of 4 than regular passes.

laward32
05-04-2009, 11:03 PM
Did you buy them online or when you got to the park?:mickey:

Birdie757
05-05-2009, 07:54 AM
I just went through the main site I put two Florida Resident Season Passes and in my shopping cart. It let me get all the way to selecting my delivery method and entering my credit card info. Did you get that far too and then it not let you? I can't imagine them not doing seasonal passes especially this time of year.

laward32
05-05-2009, 09:20 AM
I put in my parents FL zip code and clicked buy now and then it said this type of ticket not available. I may have to wait until we get there to buy them. We are not going until Sept so I have time. Maybe I will be able to get them before we go.:mickey:

baby minnie's mommy
05-05-2009, 09:52 AM
Disney's site has an uncanny way of "remembering" who you are... Try restarting, or even completely shutting down your computer, then try again going straight for the FL res. stuff. That's worked for me when it had locked me into FL stuff and I wanted to look at regular(I know, opposite problem!) :mickey:

MNNHFLTX
05-05-2009, 10:42 AM
It has been a few years since I was eligible to buy the Florida Resident Seasonal Pass, but I always bought it once I got to the parks, because (of course) I had to show my FL driver's license. I think this is probably the reason you can't buy it online. As far as I know they are not doing away with the pass (they would have a lot of angry Floridians if they did!)

TheRustyScupper
05-05-2009, 12:10 PM
1) Seasonal Passes are still available.
2) You can only buy THE VOUCHER away from the park.
3) You then trade in the voucher and show your Florida ID.
4) Or, you can buy when you get to he park and show you ID.

laward32
05-05-2009, 01:36 PM
Thanks everyone for your help.
The website today is letting me purchase them, so it must have been a glitch last night.:mickey: