PDA

View Full Version : Obsessed mom April 28-May 3

shev
05-04-2009, 09:22 PM
We got to Logan at 6:00am for our 8:00am flight. The family thinks I'm a little neurotic for making them get there that early but I don't care. If this little thing will reduce my stress level then so be it. We made it to Orlando right on time and I couldn't believe the wait time for Magical express. It was about a half hour. I'm not sure if this is the norm because when we went 2years ago we just walked on to our bus so I was a little surprised. Our ME ride got us off to a very bumpy start. The driver stopped at CB to drop off some guests before our stop at POP and he inadvertantly put our carry on bags on the curb. When we got to POP and realized what happened my heart dropped. All of my husbands meds were in that bag so we were a little anxious. The CM at the front desk called over to CB and they luckily found our bag...whew what a relief. We went to Boma for dinner and thought the food was great although a little pricey.

Lakin
05-04-2009, 10:30 PM
We got to Logan at 6:00am for our 8:00am flight. The family thinks I'm a little neurotic for making them get there that early but I don't care. If this little thing will reduce my stress level then so be it.

That is very smart. My mom does the same thing to my family; while my dad and sister find it ridiculous, I find it very helpful and reassuring. It does reduce a lot of stress.

We made it to Orlando right on time and I couldn't believe the wait time for Magical express. It was about a half hour. I'm not sure if this is the norm because when we went 2years ago we just walked on to our bus so I was a little surprised.

That is strange. When I went on ME to ASMo in 2007, I only had to wait 5 minutes to get on the bus. But, it did take us about 25 minutes to take off. I was bouncing in my seat and was only a pince of patience away from yelling at the driver to get going.

Our ME ride got us off to a very bumpy start. The driver stopped at CB to drop off some guests before our stop at POP and he inadvertantly put our carry on bags on the curb.

What?? I don't even understand why or how that could or even would happen?

When we got to POP and realized what happened my heart dropped.

Ah, mine would, too!

The CM at the front desk called over to CB and they luckily found our bag...whew what a relief. We went to Boma for dinner and thought the food was great although a little pricey.

Thank goodness! Glad to hear all is well, so far.

SBETigg
05-05-2009, 06:52 AM
I like to get to the airport early, too. Considering Logan, that's really not that early, anyway. Sounds like a great start. Especially since you got your bag back. I love Boma! Thanks for the report.

Goofeygal
05-05-2009, 09:16 AM
I am like that too. I like to get to the airport very early.

faline
05-05-2009, 11:37 AM
Another person who insists on getting to the airport early!

Other you had a few bumps in your day, you're at Disney! Hope the rest of your trip is filled with magic!

mouseketeer mom
05-05-2009, 02:54 PM
Love to have wiggle room going to the airport! yikes!! My heart dropped for you reading about your bag at another resort curb! Glad you got it back.:mickey:

yjgirl32
05-05-2009, 03:03 PM
I would normally get to the airport that early also, but for our next trip we leave at 6:00 and the airport doesn't open till 5- so an hour will have to do. (it's a smaller sized airport.)

BluewaterBrad
05-05-2009, 05:02 PM
Good start!:mickey:

princessgirls
05-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Good start! Thanks for reporting!

Julie:mickey:

pdrlkr
05-08-2009, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: