PDA

View Full Version : Can you cancel the dining plan?

Jenbabe411
05-04-2009, 11:35 AM
Can you cancel the dining plan? We are going in 3 1/2 weeks and I am starting to think it may be too much food. If you do is there a charge?

DizneyRox
05-04-2009, 01:00 PM
There might be a $50 change fee since you are so close to arrival. I have never really bothered with a package, so the cancellation/change policy is foreign to me, but I think there's a 60/30 day thing going on.

UPDATE: Also remember, if you are on some sort of package based deal, you may end up losing things like tickets that may be part of it. Ask about what removing the dining will actually save you. If, for example, you are on the 7/4 deal, you may end up losing the 3 'free' days plus tickets, since a package is room, tickets and dining.

DANAM
05-04-2009, 01:07 PM
I think it is $60 to change something within 45 days.

Pally
05-04-2009, 01:47 PM
How many people are going? You may be able to be creative in using your credits. For i.e. use 2 counter meals for breakfast. If you are not big eaters you can divide an adult breakfast between two people. For lunch depending on where you go again you can divide meal. Therefore, you could potentially have all your breakfasts and lunches taken care of and at the end of night have a delicious TS meal and relax before taking off again for fun. We did not find it too much food by using the plan this way. Just a thought.:mickey:

Jenbabe411
05-05-2009, 09:54 AM
Thanks so much for ya'lls input! I think it will be alright too but just wanted to check in case something in our group changed. Thanks again!

DANAM
05-05-2009, 11:30 AM
How many people are going? You may be able to be creative in using your credits. For i.e. use 2 counter meals for breakfast. If you are not big eaters you can divide an adult breakfast between two people. For lunch depending on where you go again you can divide meal. Therefore, you could potentially have all your breakfasts and lunches taken care of and at the end of night have a delicious TS meal and relax before taking off again for fun. We did not find it too much food by using the plan this way. Just a thought.:mickey:

We do the same thing we will get 2 adult CS to split between 2 adults and 2 kids.

hauntedmansiongirl
05-06-2009, 02:45 AM
Also don't forget that you can use up 2 TS credits at once by going to Signature restaurants. The California Grill is amazing!!:mickey:

Nini5055
05-06-2009, 09:00 AM
Dinner Shows are a fun option as well!!! They are 2 table service credits.

:thumbsup:

Have a fun-filled trip!!!:mickey: