PDA

View Full Version : Sept. during free dining 2 days enough?

disneypk
05-03-2009, 09:37 PM
I need expert advice. I've been to WDW several times. I want to take my newly retired mom. She went once many years ago and loved it. Problem is that she has a new part-time job so her days to visit are limited. We would be flying and using Magical Express, staying at Pop Century, and buying MYW base tickets and free dining. I want to tour 3 full days. Due to her work schedule, we may have to fly out Sunday, do Epcot Monday, MK Tuesday, and fly home Wednesday. One more day would make it more enjoyable, but I'm not sure whether to scrap the whole trip or take what we can get. What do you think?:confused:

brian2000boston
05-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Not at all, you actually need to book at least three to use this offer. Maybe she can adjust her schedule since it is so far in advance.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Since you're booking 3 nights, I think you're good for the offer, but someone can confirm that.

I have two questions for you?

1. is this the only time you'll be able to go to Disney? If not, it would be better to go when you'll both have some more time, maybe start planning for the New Year?

2. if it "now or never", can you squeeze out some extra time, fly-in early, and out late, so you have the extra time you want?

It is a tough one...

SBETigg
05-03-2009, 10:44 PM
I would take what I could get. Any time at Disney is great. You might wish you had more time, but the time you have will be special and wonderful. Who could pass that up? I just came back from a short trip and I loved every minute of it. It was well worth it.

tinksmom02
05-04-2009, 04:45 PM
I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone here who would tell you not to go, especially if it was a now-or-never kind of trip.

If you can postpone it until you have more time to spend, that would be awesome. If not, take what you can get!

Beast_fanatic
05-04-2009, 05:26 PM
With only a couple of days in the parks, is the free dining going to take up so much of your time that you are going to regret going then? Personally, I would try to find another time to go unless the dining is why you're mainly going.

Pally
05-04-2009, 06:13 PM
IMHO it depends on where you eat. Teppan Edo would be part of the experience of the Japan Pav. So I don't think you will miss anything. It would be enhanced.:mickey: