PDA

View Full Version : Grocery Delivery

bostomco
05-02-2009, 08:23 PM
Hey everyone. DW and me are heading back to POR for the last week of September. Are there any grocery delivery services near the resort? I'd rather not go through the hassle of getting a cab to the grocery store. If there are such services, do any of them have online ordering? Thanks.

faline
05-02-2009, 08:52 PM
There are several grocery deliver services in the area. You could aslo use Quicksilver (http://www.quicksilver-tours.com/) from the airport and they'll make a grocery store stop for you along the way.

Here's (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=146060&highlight=grocery+delivery)some additional information.

dmosher
05-02-2009, 09:15 PM
I have heard good things about the grocery delivery to WDW and we will probably be doing it this year to test it out. It will still be cheaper and easier than renting a car and going shopping. Plus, why leave the magic if you don't have to?
:pipes:
D

Pirate Granny
05-02-2009, 09:28 PM
We've always used garden grocer, order and pay on line and they deliver to the Disney resort and they will hold it in the luggage room until you arrive. The resort will NOT deliver to your room you need to go and pick it up. They will keep the refrigerated stuff in the luggage room refrig so you don't need to worry about that. We've always been pretty happy with the food, prices and service. If I used ME then I use Garden Grocer.
:pirate:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-02-2009, 10:37 PM
Did they change the delivery service? When we stayed at ASMu in 2007 Bell Services did deliver our Garden Grocer order. We used them and they were fine, right on time and exactly what we ordered.

dfamasb
05-02-2009, 11:11 PM
We used Garden Grocer in February and were thrilled with their service. We stayed at POFQ and bell services delivered it to our room when we called them. I would highly recommend them!!

Marymouse2003
05-03-2009, 04:30 AM
We've always used Garden Grocer. VERY pleased with entire experience. Ordered on their web site, they delivered to room(if we were there) or to bell services(if we were not in) AND as of 12/08, resort held, then delivered to room when we called for it. Great experience. Good luck and enjoy your trip.:thumbsup:

bostomco
05-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Thanks everyone!