PDA

View Full Version : Old photopass?

Mrs Bus Driver
05-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Okay just before my trip last year in Oct I bought photo pass for $99. Well we didn't use it so is it still good for upcoming trip this Oct? It would be really nice to use it and I would hate to lost the money. :mickey:

faline
05-02-2009, 05:41 PM
Does that mean you prepurchased and never used the code you were provided?

dmosher
05-02-2009, 07:26 PM
That is a tough one. If you adde dphotos to the photop[ass and never ordered thatn you may very well have lost it. If not you may be able to use it this year.
Go to the Photopass contact form (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/skins/100147/forms/contact_us_form.aspx) and send them a message explaining yoru problem. The CM's there are very good and will sort it out quickly.
:pieps:
D

Mrs Bus Driver
05-04-2009, 12:07 AM
Does that mean you prepurchased and never used the code you were provided?

Yes that is it exactly, we never used it. DD was camera shy and I couldn't get her to go along. Our next trip will include my DH and her BF. Since this may be the only trip for DH I would like to get lots of pictures.

Go to the Photopass contact form and send them a message explaining yoru problem. The CM's there are very good and will sort it out quickly.
:pieps:
D
Thanks I will try this tomorrow and let you know how it goes.:mickey:

scootch713
05-04-2009, 09:28 AM
They will likely just issue you a refund... and then you can rebuy. After 60 days, you have to have the code reset and it took me numerous phone calls and emails to get my code reset. It was very frustrating.

Mrs Bus Driver
05-06-2009, 09:13 PM
You wouldn't happen to know what number I should call?:mickey: