PDA

View Full Version : Last minute ticket add-ons?

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
05-01-2009, 12:46 PM
We are going to WDW in May and our trip is of course already paid for since we leave in 3 weeks. My question is we originally were going to buy an A/P but have since changed our plans. I now need to add-on another MYW ticket for 7 more days since we are on the 4+3 deal. Do I need to add it ASAP or can I wait till we check-in to do that? Which would be less complicated and Why?

Beast_fanatic
05-01-2009, 02:26 PM
I'm somewhat confused. Are you looking to add another person, so you need a ticket for them, or does each person in your party need 7 more days?

spoiledraf
05-01-2009, 06:40 PM
So you didn't take the tickets with the package that were free for three days? Is the offer over? can you still get the 4 + 3 with the package you already booked or are you going to have to pay full price for the 7 days. Hmmm.

I'd call 1 407 WDisney. :confused:

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
05-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Sorry if my question was confusing. I am not adding another person or changing any of my dates. We did the 4+3 deal but had to add a one day MYW ticket to get the deal. We were then going to upgrade to an A/P when we got there. We were planning a second trip in Sept. so the A/P seemed to make since. We are now not going in Sept. because we have to make a family trip that week. So now I have my rooms and DDP paid for with a one day MYW for all of us and I need an 8 day MYW for all of us. All the other parts are the same I just need to add extra days of tickets. Do I do it ASAP or wait and do it at check-in or what?

Beast_fanatic
05-03-2009, 04:35 PM
I would just wait until you get there.

CleveRocks
05-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Cost-wise, it won't matter one bit whether you upgrade the tickets now or wait 'til you get there. And it won't matter if you add them at check-in, or add them at a park ticket window before entering, or add them in either place after you "used up" the 1-day ticket.

It'll be the same in any of those situations.

If you call up and upgrade the tickets now, you'll have to pay in full, since packages must be paid in full by 45 days before the trip ... so if you add anything within that 45-day window you must pay for it immediately.

spoiledraf
05-03-2009, 09:53 PM
I would do it now. One less thing to hold you up at check in. Time is money at Disney!