PDA

View Full Version : Water Parks - Towels

FrozoneRocks
05-01-2009, 08:56 AM
Headed to Blizzard Beach on Sunday....can not remember.....you have to bring your own towels right?....been a while

thanks

animalkingdomguy
05-01-2009, 09:14 AM
Yes. Free towels are not provided. I have seen people bring pool towels from their resort. I'm not sure if that is cricket, but I have seen it done. You can rent towels at the water park, but they are identical to the resort pools towels.

gerald72
05-01-2009, 10:03 AM
If resort towels and water park towels are exactly the same, then why wouldn't it be cricket to take them back and forth?

ThanxForNoticin
05-01-2009, 12:23 PM
If resort towels and water park towels are exactly the same, then why wouldn't it be cricket to take them back and forth?

I don't know if it's "cricket", but I do know we find it to be a bit inconvenient sometimes. I know a lot of people do bring them from the resort (or even bring their own), but most times we pay the $2 per towel for the convenience of getting them and leaving them at the water park.

But to the original question - guests have the option to bring them or rent them - whichever works best for you and your plans. Enjoy!

dancin Disney style
05-17-2009, 06:15 PM
We always bring the resort pool towels and just leave them at the waterpark. It's no big deal.