PDA

View Full Version : Park schedules for September....

mindyjoh
04-30-2009, 09:21 AM
Do you guys have any guess as to when they will put out the park schedules for September? I would like to know so I can plan on working my dinner reservations around that.

Thanks!

FriendsofMickey
04-30-2009, 09:24 AM
I'm guessing the beginning of June based on the time frame for July (early April), so one would think Aug will be early May, and Sept will be early June.

I miss the six months out calendar.

mindyjoh
04-30-2009, 09:41 AM
Yeah it's gonna make it harder to plan which days we are going to be in which park AND try to work advance dinner reservations around it!

MickeyandTink
05-01-2009, 01:32 PM
I miss the six months out calendar.

:ditto:

Here it is May 1st, and there is still no August hours. While I understand Disney's desire to keep as flexible as possible, it makes planning ADR's nearly impossible if your trip includes dates at the beginning of the month. :mad:

For example, if I'm taking a weeklong trip beginning July 29th, I have no idea what the park hours are going to be for over half my trip, even though I'm in the ADR window.

FriendsofMickey
05-01-2009, 01:54 PM
Maybe if enough people wrote them and asked for them to change it to at least 4 months, they would.....
never know.

scoot241
05-01-2009, 03:46 PM
Do you guys have any guess as to when they will put out the park schedules for September? I would like to know so I can plan on working my dinner reservations around that.

Thanks!

I'm in the same boat. My reservation window opens June 8, so I hope the Sept. hours are out close to June 1. While I have a general idea of what I want, I'd like to know for certain when Fantasmic will be happening, park hours, and other events.

The MNSSHP schedule is out, so that's one thing you can plan around.