PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grocer

terri110874
04-30-2009, 09:16 AM
Has any one used them before? How was the food and service? Are the any other supermarket that deliver?

Thank you!!

peemagg
04-30-2009, 10:02 AM
We used them on our last visit. We were very pleased with the service. In fact they delivered the food before we got to the resort. They left it with bell-services and they put the things that needed to be kept cold or froze in a cooler until we called for it. Then bell-services brought the food to us. :thumbsup:

princessgirls
04-30-2009, 11:09 AM
I was very happy with their services. Highly recommend them.

Very, very easy and oh so nice to have the groceries brought up to my room!

Julie:mickey:

gauvin4
04-30-2009, 11:38 AM
We used them on our last visit. We were very pleased with the service. In fact they delivered the food before we got to the resort. They left it with bell-services and they put the things that needed to be kept cold or froze in a cooler until we called for it. Then bell-services brought the food to us. :thumbsup:

Same thing for us our last visit. We were so happy with the service that I ordered from them again for our trip next week. :thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
04-30-2009, 02:49 PM
We have used them several times and have always had the best of luck. It is so convenient not to have to take a cab, shop and then carry everything to our room. It is all delivered to your resort and the refrigables are kept in the refrigerator until you call bell services to deliver to your room. I love them.:cloud9:
Also, with only a $12 delivery fee, I can't get a cab for that and the convenience to boot, how can you go wrong?

Wishmaker
04-30-2009, 06:00 PM
I just made my order this morning. The prices are a little different than what I pay here at home. But not enough to complain, (I have read a complaint or two). It is all about the easy way for me. Once you compare apples to apples on what you are getting then add in a fee to ship or like another said, cab fare. You can't go wrong. Best of Luck
Happy Vacation.

faline
04-30-2009, 08:08 PM
There are other grocery delivery services available.

Maleficent's Dad
05-01-2009, 07:39 PM
I seem to be in the minority category on Garden Grocer.

Here's a thread I recently posted: Click Me! (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=152831&highlight=garden+grocer)

playdead88
05-02-2009, 07:31 AM
we have always had great service from garden grocer - we're using them again the 23rd of this month :mickey:

Figment78
05-03-2009, 10:52 AM
We used them last trip and couldn't have been happier. It was so great to not have to pack diapers, wipes, baby food, and all that stuff! (I brought half and ordered half, b/c I'm a nervous nelly and like to be prepared for worst possible scenarios).

No problems at all with Garden Grocer.

It was great to not have to make the grocery run, especially with a toddler!