PDA

View Full Version : April 29th, 3rd day of trip

miracle1018
04-30-2009, 07:11 AM
Hi everyone;
I'm a little behind I'm reporting on yesterday. We didn't go to any theme parks but we did go to the 192 Market & Premier Outlet and spent most of our time in the Nike store. Great deals there! We ended up eating at the food court in the italian booth Sicilian flat bread and a lemonade for myself and a Spinach Stromboli and a lemonade for Mark and for dessert we went to TCBY for frozen yogurt (me) and a Mrs. Fields toffee cookie and a Starbucks coffee for Mark.
We had quite the episode with the GPS we had refrained from turning on the voice until half way through the day yesterday and once we did that's when everything went wrong for some reason. We had programmed the destination as Walmart and decided to check out Best Buy and Barnes & Noble which threw her totally off! She was wanting us to go to Disneyworld, then go to the Airport! That was enough for us and she was a "mute" once again. We eventually got "home"!
Once we got home we checked out the swimming pool it was a beautiful evening for a swim. With the moon glowing and a gentle breeze.

:mickey: Just something to note. We found that Walmart was cheaper for treasures to take home then the market. I also forgot to mention, we did take our "hydrapack" (for our bike) with us to the Kingdom and the water stayed cool for 12 hours it worked perfect. We didn't see anyone else have one in the park with one. We could drink water anywhere anytime, it was perfect for waiting in line and their are plenty of zipped pockets for keys, tickets and snacks.
We're heading for DHS today!!! I had to console Mark the temperature is only going to be "87" today! lol It got to a balmy "88" yesterday.

take care everyone,
Mark & Becky

princessgirls
04-30-2009, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the tip and the report!!

Julie:mickey:

BluewaterBrad
04-30-2009, 05:40 PM
Tell us more!:mickey:

yjgirl32
04-30-2009, 07:01 PM
Thanks for sharing.

faline
04-30-2009, 08:44 PM
Glad you're enjoying your trip!

miracle1018
05-01-2009, 12:30 AM
:mickey: I'm glad you're enjoying the info and reports. I have been going through pictures tonight from DHS & EPCOT. Lots and lots of pictures. I will post them tomorrow not sure when as...I'm only getting to bed now at 12:30am and we are up again at 6:30am to prepare for "AK".

thanks,
Mark & Becky

pdrlkr
05-01-2009, 07:20 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: