PDA

View Full Version : April 28th, 2nd day of Trip

miracle1018
04-29-2009, 07:57 AM
Yeah! We are at "Mickey Mouse's house"! I can't believe we're here. As soon as we arrived in Main Street we saw Mary Poppins and Snow White, what a treat! As we worked our way down Main Street the big band was playing and the dancers were in the street. What a wonderful welcome. My first thought was let's quickly get to POTC, we can come back to this later. To my surprise we walked right in. No line, no wait. From there we went to watch Tikki Room "Under new management", I personally enjoyed the old version although I do like Iyago.
We went from there to TMR to obtain fast pass tickets. We were sure happy we did upon our return. While we were waiting we went to Tom Sawyer Island and explored. Although we had brought snacks after smelling hot dogs we decided we better eat before the lunch crowd hits this was just after 11:00am. We wandered over to Pecos Bills, Mark had a Burger and fries, and I had a child's chicken salad. $12.00 later. (which isn't too bad!), we were able to put toppings of our choice ie; fried mushrooms, onion, cheese, tomato, lettuce etc.

Then it was off to TMR, we loved it! If only roller coasters were all as tame as this one.
All day, we walked into everything except Haunted Mansion, we thought we'd come back to, but walked into Mickey's Philharmonic (Loved it), Stitches great escape (not a favorite), Monsters Inc Laugh (a favorite), Buzz Lightyear (okay), Spaceship earth (very interesting). Yes, we made it over to Epcot! lol We were about to view the Mexican exhibit, very nicely done. The Norway exhibit, rode the Malestrom (it was okay),the China exhibit we had just arrived and the chinese acrobats were on. If you get a chance watch these performers they are beyond words. This is where it all ended. It was time to leave. We think we'll just go explore the outlet stores today and maybe go play mini golf. Just take it easy. Mark's still sleeping. Although it is only 8:00am, but I've been up since 6:30am. It's hard to get used to the time difference.
take care and I'll report soon.

Mark & Becky

marylynne95
04-29-2009, 10:31 AM
Sounds like a fun day!! :balloon:

BluewaterBrad
04-29-2009, 04:00 PM
Sounds like a good day. We missed the FandG festival this year.............your pix made me miss it more!:mickey:

faline
04-30-2009, 08:20 PM
Sounds like the crowds are low! You accomplished a lot!

pdrlkr
05-01-2009, 07:21 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: