PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Shared Buses

pianobabe
04-29-2009, 06:41 AM
When Boardwalk shares buses with the other Epcot Resorts, what order do they pick up and drop off in?

Maleficent's Dad
04-29-2009, 07:41 AM
We stay at the BWV quite often. The Swan & Dolphin share most buses with the BW, and the YC/BC share one bus with them. Here are the routes:

To the MK and AK:
Pick up (in this order) BW, Swan, Dolphin, head to park.

Return to resort from the MK:
Drop off (in this order) BW, Swan, Dolphin

Return to resort from the AK:
Drop off (in this order) Swan, Dolphin, YC, BC, BW

If memory serves, the buses to/from DTD follow the same route at to/from the MK, but that's the only one I can't specifically recall.

TammiMcMan
04-29-2009, 03:52 PM
It's funny, we stayed at the YC a few years ago and BW was on it's own bus line. We shared with the BC, Swan & Dolphin. That was during Christmas time, so I'm not sure if it's a seasonal thing or if they just change it up sometimes. I would suggest asking at the concerige desk to see what the format is during your stay.

DizneyRox
04-29-2009, 04:08 PM
Agreed, it's probably worth asking. WDW has a new bus "system" based on need mostly, so they can alter the routes on a whim (from trip to trip).

I've seen different drop off orders during the same trip. Maybe it depends on if there is an accident blocking a road or something, I don't know.

IMHO, I don't think I would sweat it. I've neve rhad a problem with BW transport. I like staying there since there are so many options. I have found that if the Swan is your first stop, it's quicker to get out there and hoof it over to the BW instead of riding the bus. Also, if you are at antoher resort, MGM is a good park to hit and then walk from there, instead of swapping busses twice.

pianobabe
04-29-2009, 04:49 PM
Thanks for all the help. This is the first time we have stayed at Boardwalk and I like to have all of my ducks-in-a-row.:donald::donald::donald: