PDA

View Full Version : Bus service at Kidani Village

Gator
04-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Sorry to start asking so many questions, but I've never even dreamed of staying at a deluxe/dvc....so I know nothing about them. With the expansion of AKL to Kidani Village (and more, it seems) will the same buses that go to AKL go to the villas? Or will the have dedicated bus service? If it's combined, that seems like it may be a problem for whoever gets picked up second - the same problems I've experienced at POR and ASMovies.

rsumrall
04-28-2009, 10:29 PM
The bus system at Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House and Kidani Village will be shared. From what I have read, the buses to the parks will stop off at Kidani Village first, and then Jambo House. The DVC info releases tell guests that want to travel from KV to JH to hop on any park buses. The buses to and from Downtown Disney will go in the opposite direction, stopping at JH first and then KV. If you want to travel from JH to KV you just hop on a Downtown Disney bus.

tomatoe pie
04-30-2009, 11:53 AM
this is great information to have.:thumbsup:

that is also a great idea and it should work very well. i had wondered how long the walk was from one lobby to the other.

i will probably want to dine at both locations while i am there. i know i love boma and jiko and am sure that sanaa will be great also.:eat::scale:

wow! i can not wait. i have one night at kidani and 2 nights at jambo concierge coming up.:woohoo:

PlutoPlanet
04-30-2009, 12:15 PM
May I ask how long in advance you booked the concierge stay? We tried 7 months in advance, but were out of luck for a studio.