PDA

View Full Version : DDP Credits?

Leighler
04-28-2009, 08:17 PM
I don't want to cause any confusion or rumors but if anyone knows anything about this I would love to know. Also sorry if people have asked this before but I looked on DDP FAQ and didn't see anything. I read somewhere that one adult counter service credit can be exchanged for FOUR snack credits...which I thought was excessive. I could see them exchange for two snack credits if any at all but can anyone verify this? Thanks for the help!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-28-2009, 09:28 PM
Disney isn't big on exchanging DDP credits at all.

However, during some especially busy times (like free dining), they have exchanged a TS credit for a CS credit and snack credit.

Usually though, you have to use them as you get them.

luvnwdw
04-28-2009, 10:31 PM
when we were there Dec 08, we had several TS that we didn't use, we had several hours to wait until ME took us to the airport, when in Port Royal we were allowed to exchange 1-CS for 4 snacks

luvnwdw
04-28-2009, 10:38 PM
sorry, that's 4 credits for each Counter Service we did not use, they had an area of snacks that we could choose from (limited to price and size), we were happy with them allowing us to do that.

PetefromRI
04-29-2009, 11:19 AM
I don't want to cause any confusion or rumors but if anyone knows anything about this I would love to know. Also sorry if people have asked this before but I looked on DDP FAQ and didn't see anything. I read somewhere that one adult counter service credit can be exchanged for FOUR snack credits...which I thought was excessive. I could see them exchange for two snack credits if any at all but can anyone verify this? Thanks for the help!!
I also read this recently.We usually don't have leftover CS credits but If I did I'd do this instead of letting them go to waste.