PDA

View Full Version : Hess Stations and Diesel

pianobabe
04-27-2009, 10:37 PM
Do all of the Hess stations on property carry diesel fuel? If not, which ones do? I'm most interested in the station closest to Boardwalk.

Thanks

diz_girl
04-28-2009, 09:47 AM
It should have diesel, but I'm not positive. My Jetta is diesel and the only one Hess station on WDW property that I've been to is the one by the MK, which does have diesel, as I remember filling up there. Pretty much every Hess station that I've ever been to has diesel, so that's why I'm saying that the location by the Boardwalk should have it, especially with so many delivery trucks coming and going from WDW. But if they don't you can just swing by the one by the MK. With all of the campers and RVs going to/from FW, they would definitely need it at that location.

pianobabe
04-28-2009, 05:29 PM
Sounds good. DH and I drove down to WDW about 2 years ago in the truck. When we stopped at a Hess station close to DTD, they didn't have any diesel that we could find. That is why I was a little concerned.

Ed
04-28-2009, 07:25 PM
I'm not 100% sure about the stations on WDW property, but I know for sure that the Hess on 535 near WalMart (1 mile south of Rte 536) has diesel, as do every other Hess station I've been to in the area. Most of the stations only have one 2-sided diesel pump; the diesel pumps are painted orange, gasoline green.

And just FYI, I paid $2.15 for diesel today at a Hess near home. Price has been dropping over the past month.