PDA

View Full Version : Question about Germany

Hull-onian
04-27-2009, 08:01 AM
Is it Summerfest or Oktoberfest? I read something on dining in Germany and I didn't know which Fest it is I am going to. Any help?:huh:

Mickey'sGirl
04-27-2009, 08:30 AM
Sommerfest is the CS restaurant in the Germany pavillion.

Biergarten is the TS (buffet) restaurant, where Oktoberfest is celebrated every day.

Ein Prosit!:mickey:

Hull-onian
04-27-2009, 08:33 AM
Sommerfest is the CS restaurant in the Germany pavillion.

Biergarten is the TS (buffet) restaurant, where Oktoberfest is celebrated every day.

Ein Prosit!:mickey:

Oh, good, then I am going to Oktoberfest. Sounds like it is going to be fun. Going solo, first time ever.:thumbsup:

SBETigg
04-27-2009, 08:38 AM
Oh, good, then I am going to Oktoberfest. Sounds like it is going to be fun. Going solo, first time ever.:thumbsup:

Fun! I hope you're seated with a fun bunch of people who help make it an extra special time. :thumbsup: Enjoy!

Hull-onian
04-27-2009, 08:43 AM
Fun! I hope you're seated with a fun bunch of people who help make it an extra special time. :thumbsup: Enjoy!

Gee thanks!! Now that we are having such wonderful weather, I get to go to Florida, which I have been looking forward to for one year, and I am :ill: as a dog. Hopefully, when I go to the Drs. on Thursday, he will give me something that will work real quick. Sorry to get off topic. Nantasket Beach was very crowded this weekend, no parking.

SBETigg
04-27-2009, 10:08 AM
Gee thanks!! Now that we are having such wonderful weather, I get to go to Florida, which I have been looking forward to for one year, and I am :ill: as a dog. Hopefully, when I go to the Drs. on Thursday, he will give me something that will work real quick. Sorry to get off topic. Nantasket Beach was very crowded this weekend, no parking.

The weather is amazing here. We just got back from the FL heat and can't believe it's just as warm or warmer here. But it won't last here. And I have faith that you'll be well in time to really enjoy your trip. Best wishes and healing thoughts to you!