PDA

View Full Version : Swimming pool hours

Miss Tink 2
04-26-2009, 08:07 PM
We are staying at POFQ. Does anyone know the hours the pool is open there? :mickey:

dmallan
04-26-2009, 08:39 PM
Info about the pool at POFQ <snip>
The water slide closes (is turned off and locked up) at 10:00pm. The lifeguards go off duty at the pool at 10:00. After that it is "swim at your own risk".

The Jacuzzi is supposed closed at 2:00am, but there is never a point where people are not allowed in it. As long as people keep the volume to a reasonable level you can go in the Jacuzzi at any time. With only one jacuzzi, don't expect it to be quiet and intimate... you will usually find others in the water.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-26-2009, 10:03 PM
I think that the official hours are 7am - 12midnight, and I seem to remember a point where some of the lights around the pool were turned off/down, but I'm sure that people continue to swim after that.

The lifeguards are on duty from 10am - 10pm during the summer, and the slide is only open when they are on-duty. I was impressed with them, they were spot on-time and opened the slide at about 10 minutes to 10am, and gave lots of notice to the kids that it would be closing, so they could all get in their last slides of the night.