PDA

View Full Version : Scrapbooking

DANAM
04-26-2009, 06:24 PM
Does anyone know if I can order Disney Scrapbook kits from the store in DTD? What number is it that you call for this sort of thing? I am looking for a Epcot set to make a special passport for my kids for a Chrismas trip. If there even is an Epcot set. Has anyone bought something like this recently? Or do you just have to get the 4 parks set? The set I have from 08 has just a set of stickers from each country and I was looking for a little bit more than that. Maybe 1 sheet of paper per country.

Also when do the Christmas sets come out? Anyone know?

Tinkerkel
04-26-2009, 08:21 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw an Epcot scrapbook kit when we were there in September. I'd love to know who makes the stickers you mentioned with the names of each country - I haven't seen those before.

TheVBs
04-27-2009, 10:31 AM
The only paper I've seen there is the four parks pack. It does have Epcot paper, but not paper for the individual countries. You could probably find something like that at your local store.

DANAM
04-27-2009, 08:26 PM
The Mickey stickers I mentioned came out of the 08 parks pack. There really cute and I would love to have more of them. You only get 1 Mickey head sticker per country per pack.

hauntedmansiongirl
04-30-2009, 07:04 PM
I was looking for individual park sets in Oct, and they didn't have any. Just the yearly "everything in one pack" set. They also had a reduced tinkerbell set and a pooh bear set. It seemed to me like they really cut back on the scrapbooking stuff in 2008 from the year before. You can probably get paper from the different countries from a local scrapbook store, or find a company that custom makes paper. It's a bit more expensive, but you'll get exactly what you want- plus you could get them to print the kids names right on the paper! So fun!!:mickey:

kemps@wdw
05-14-2009, 09:28 PM
You'll find some @ Mouse Gears in Epcot. And check out <Link to external site removed per TOS>. :thumbsup: