PDA

View Full Version : Lost tickets

Mrs.Mickey
04-25-2009, 07:20 PM
We ordered 9 day park tickets for our upcoming trip on may 8th tonight we deceided to get all of our things together and went for the tickets... well apparently my sister( trying to be nice) had cleaned our kitchen and thrown out our tickets! She apparently thought it was junk mail in a basket and tossed it. Is there anything i can do? THey were never activated in fact they were still hot glued to the paper they came in on. If i call tickets and tell them what happened with my confimation number can i get more sent out? HELP!!!

VWL Mom
04-25-2009, 07:29 PM
Since they have not been activated I would think they would be able to help you. There must be a plan in effect similar to them getting lost in the mail.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-25-2009, 11:07 PM
I believe they should be able to help. If they can and you get the new ones, take a photocopy of the front and back and keep it separate from the actual tickets and that way if anything happens again, they can track it from the numbers on the actual tickets.

beksy
04-26-2009, 12:22 AM
Good Luck! I hope it all works out for you!

caryrae
04-26-2009, 09:49 AM
I asked about this a littlw while ago and people gave some good info on what to do.

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=153391