PDA

View Full Version : Cali Grill for Fireworks!!!

DANAM
04-24-2009, 12:31 PM
Okay so I am wondering what time should be go for if we want to see fireworks AFTER we eat, assuming MK closes for 8pm. If this is even allowed. I kind of wanted the earliest time you think we could go because we are eating at Cindy's for 8am breakfast (hopefully) so the kids will be getting hungry. We have the deluxe dining plan so we will be eating 3 courses. Any suggestions or advise?

big blue and hairy
04-24-2009, 02:08 PM
It is allowed, first off. Secondly, if you want to be finished eating and out on the observation deck, I would say 6pm. It's pretty easy to spend at least two hours dining at the California Grill, and it's worth every second...:tasty:

:sulley:

mickey&missy
04-24-2009, 02:32 PM
I definitely agree with 2 hours! Cali Grill, especially with the deluxe plan, is a long meal! But, like the previous poster said, worth every second! Enjoy!

JavaDuck
04-24-2009, 03:53 PM
We had ADR's for California Grill last August for 9pm and Wishes was at 10pm. We were able to enjoy an appetizer and our entree before Wishes started. Our server was great, she took our dessert order before Wishes started. She brought our dessert shortly after Wishes ended.

I would say if you wanted to be finishing your meal before Wishes started I would give yourself at least a hour and half.

Also remember, you can eat earlier at the California Grill and then can come back later and go out onto the the observation deck to watch Wishes.

DANAM
04-24-2009, 05:48 PM
Thanks!!! I didn't realize we were trying to get Cindy's for that morning at 8am before MK opens. If we waited until later in the evening to eat the kids would be starved. So I guess we will plan on an hour and a half to two hours before Wishes.