PDA

View Full Version : Down time

Blue Genie
04-23-2009, 01:42 PM
Hey all I just like to let everyone know that my family is having trouble with are phones right now and it is also making us not log on to the Internet so if you don't see me on for a wild you know why. I'm lucky right now to be on it could go down again anytime like last night. I got to be on for 20 mins before it when out. We got the phone comp. coming out today any where from 8-8 so I just want to let you all know what's going on.

Genie

JPL
04-23-2009, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the update Genie:thumbsup:

Hope it's fixed soon:mickey:

Chescat
04-23-2009, 06:44 PM
Hope its fixed soon Genie! :mickey:

Blue Genie
04-23-2009, 09:24 PM
Here is an update. It looks like phones are working pretty good. Been on this computer send 3pm CA time and it's 6:17pm right now. Was in Small Worlds for an hour so looks good to me. Funny part of SW is on AOL if I'm on I can see every thing but my photos of Aurora,Ariel and Fawn but when I use Internet explore I see every thing. So I think when I do SW I will use IE. But as of right now it looks pretty good. So back on. Phone comp came out today and he thinks it's the Cal tran that is working on the road on the other side of where we live that did something with the phone line.