PDA

View Full Version : summer AP rates for summer

jmjepp
04-23-2009, 10:35 AM
Anyone know if there are going to be AP rates for summer? I look at last year and didn't see any.

MNNHFLTX
04-24-2009, 08:43 AM
Honestly, with all the other specials going on right now through the early part of June and then again starting in August, I wouldn't count on an AP discount for the remainder of the peak summer period. However, if they do it should be announced in the next couple of weeks, I would think.

jmjepp
04-24-2009, 08:46 AM
Thanks

KylesMom
04-24-2009, 10:00 AM
Last year there were limited A/P rates available - MJ booked us 7/19-8/2 with a WL Courtyard View A/P discount. I think the first night was higher because we were in peak summer season, but it averaged out to $205.79 per night. The rates were released the first week of May.

As I mentioned in another post, I'm not holding my breath that a whole lot of A/P rates will be released with the current promo going on. We're currently booked under the 4/3 (two separate packages) for W/L standard view. The total with base tix for each of us under the separate packages (we'll save both of these for future use) comes out to $221.16 / night. So actually the difference from our A/P rate in value season last year and the 4/3 during "Summer" season this year is less than $16 per night. The math doesn't break out the base tix that we're paying for ($450) that we'll use towards our A/Ps in future years.