PDA

View Full Version : Can photopass cards be reused?

Hayden's Dad
04-23-2009, 10:00 AM
Does anyone know if you can reuse photopass cards. When we were there is Feb. we got the mini one that can go around your wrist from Pixie Hollow and it was really convienent and we won't be going back there until our third day this trip in May so we wanted to just start with that one if we could.

Thanks. :mickey:

Seasonscraps
04-23-2009, 10:09 AM
I don't think so - the number on the card expires after 30 days.

marylynne95
04-23-2009, 11:11 AM
I don't think so - the number on the card expires after 30 days.

I think this is true. The wrist ones are great. They give them out at the water parks as well. I wonder if you could ask for one at Guest Relations?!?!

NotaGeek
04-23-2009, 01:35 PM
Hmmm. I have used the same photo pass for about 3 years. LOL! I think that from the time the pictures are taken they expire in 30 days, but the card itself does work, or at least the one I have does.

Good luck!

g8rgirl29
04-23-2009, 01:40 PM
Last year we just brought a small hole punch(hand held craft version) with us and reused the wrist strap from TL/BB from the previous year. You could also pick up the key chains that have that stretchy cording and do the same. Last year they were only giving out ones on rubber bands at the waterparks.

scootch713
04-23-2009, 02:14 PM
Just a reminder to write all the numbers down(or call and leave on your answering machine at home) Last year I had a regular card and wrote it down and called home... then we got the one from pixie hollow and when we were getting off splash mountain I realized I didn't have it. I was SICK :ill:..... thankfully when we stood up was on the seat, but had I not seen that it was missing before I got up, I am sure we would not have seen it as we were getting out.... so always, always write it down IMMEDIATELY in several places!!!!

Seasonscraps
04-23-2009, 02:47 PM
Just a reminder to write all the numbers down(or call and leave on your answering machine at home) Last year I had a regular card and wrote it down and called home... then we got the one from pixie hollow and when we were getting off splash mountain I realized I didn't have it. I was SICK :ill:..... thankfully when we stood up was on the seat, but had I not seen that it was missing before I got up, I am sure we would not have seen it as we were getting out.... so always, always write it down IMMEDIATELY in several places!!!!

Yikes...that was a close call.

Another option is to take a picture of the card with your own camera.