PDA

View Full Version : Monerail

TeamJonasSister
04-22-2009, 02:29 PM
I know that you can buy the magic kingdom and the Epcot ball for it and those are 60. Does anyone know the price for the actual monerail?

goofy-4-disney
04-22-2009, 02:48 PM
the last time i was there i was just curious as to how much the set was...if my memory serves me correctly (which is rare..lol) i'm thinking it was between $90 and $110. hopefully thats somewhat close.

TeamJonasSister
04-22-2009, 05:43 PM
Thanks for your help. I think that sound right my brother and I were going to but it the one day but we didn't have enough money. I was thinking I might buy it this time. I don't know yet though, but I got some time to think about it.

DizneyRox
04-22-2009, 09:33 PM
Be advised, many people have been complaining of the quality of the monorail sets. They have gone downhill fast! I don't think I would consider paying close to $100 for one. I picked one up a few years ago, before they started adding the characters, etc. I think the character additions is when they started their decline. I haven't actually seen the new sets (08-09 years). As with all the Disney merchandise though, I've got to guess quality is trending down.