PDA

View Full Version : Reservations

MadisonvilleMouse239
04-22-2009, 01:19 PM
We are 10 days away from our vacation:mickey: and I still haven't received my info packet in the mail.
Has this happened to anyone else? I plan on calling them again to find out what is going on!!!

FenwayGirl
04-22-2009, 02:15 PM
Definately call...

sassafras
04-22-2009, 02:16 PM
By info packet, do you mean for the Magic Express? If so, you should have received it by now. We leave for DW in 29 days and we got ours last Saturday after they mailed it to our OLD address.(Still haven't figured that one out, since I didn't even buy airline tickets until we moved here). I'd definitely call!

Hull-onian
04-22-2009, 02:24 PM
Call again. It should have come in the mail by now. We haven't received ours either. But we are eleven days out.

Tink1
04-22-2009, 03:15 PM
Magical Express has been having some issues lately, so you may not get tags. I was told the interface is acting up post a system upgrade and they are aware of it.

Call and make sure

Nanc

Wishmaker
04-23-2009, 07:07 AM
I just posted a similar question before reading this one. My situation is a little different, but now I am super worried. I don't mind having to get my luggage and take it with me, we actually tossed that are as an option, but I want the bus ride. I haven't and don't plan to make arrangments for any other transportation. OH!! I am worried now. UGH!

Nini5055
04-24-2009, 10:54 AM
If it is ME you are talking about, you can ride that without ME tickets. You will need to either bring your baggage claim stubs to the ME desk OR claim your luggage and bring it with you to ME desk. You will not need actual tickets to ride ME to your resort. But you DO need to check in with the ME desk at MCO.

If you are talking about your vacation package...call WDW ASAP!!!! I am sure they will arrange to either have it expressed to you or at your resort when you check-in.

If you have any doubts or worries, definately call WDW. Have a great trip!:mickey: