PDA

View Full Version : anyone else going Thanksgiving week

dah7477
04-22-2009, 11:44 AM
We will be going the whole week of Thanksgiving!!! Sat-Sat.

Tinkerfreak
04-22-2009, 04:24 PM
We will be there Friday the 20th until the day after Thanksgiving. We are used to the lower crowds around Halloween so this trip should be different. We are expecting the worst and hoping for the best. We plan to just take in the Holiday atmosphere and do what we can.

SFTrny
04-26-2009, 06:31 PM
We've been there before over the full Thanksgiving week and it is is great. The weekend before Thanksgiving, the crowds are still low. They don't start to get ugly until the day before. By the time the crowds are heaviest, we'd already hit the main attractions several times, so you can relax and not let the crowds bother you later in the week. Plan to do some of the non-park attractions on Thursday and Friday. Tour the resorts, goto DTD, rent a boat, horseback riding at FW, relax on the Boardwalk... It's a great week to go!

MongoMil
05-03-2009, 11:09 PM
We will be there from nov.22-dec.4. First time for holiday. Figure take it easy the first week and then take advantage of the second week. Oh we will be at POP.

mickeymousedabomb
05-26-2009, 10:50 AM
Hello! Our cast is:
Me: will be 33 @ trip time
DM: 50 something (hehe)
DD#1: will be 13 @ trip time
DD#2: turing 7 during trip

We will be leaving New York on the morning of the 17th and our first night at WDW is booked from Nov 18th and leaving after breakfast on Nov 28th. Last time we went for Thanksgiving we went to Spirit of Aloha for our T-Day dinner, this year we will try the Hoop DD for something new and different. We loved this season and thought the weather and crowds to be something to rave about. Which is why we are going again. I believe we will miss the Osborne lights this time around though b/c they will be featured closer to December. We are getting excited about our trip!! Can't wait:cloud9:

mickeymousedabomb
08-06-2009, 12:08 PM
So for those of you going this same time, who'd like to try a meet and greet? Now that the Nov calendar is out, it gives an idea to those planners (me:blush:) that like to know what park is best for them on what day. So let's get it going and see if we can get some intercotees to meet in the most magical place on earth:cloud9:!

jnfr2424
08-10-2009, 10:19 AM
I believe we will miss the Osborne lights this time around though b/c they will be featured closer to December. :

It's not going to be debuting on Black Friday?
Where did u hear this and can anyone confirm this?
My entire family(over 40 people) will be in Disney from Nov 25 to Dec 1 because my husband and I bragged so much about it from last year's trip - BLT look out here we come!!!