PDA

View Full Version : Redeeming Disney Visa Rewards at the Parks

asrai555
04-22-2009, 07:06 AM
I think I read somewhere on the boards that you could redeem your Disney Visa Rewards somewhere within the parks or DTD. Does anyone know how to do this? I so forgot to redeem mine, an dI have 84 to collect! I leave in 6 days for my vacation so any help is appreciated.

DisneyAndRedSox
04-22-2009, 07:15 AM
It's easy! I have done it at 2 places, Guest Services at AK and Guest Services at Downtown.

Show them your Disney Visa, they will get a rewards card for you. Then they will let you use a phone to call the 1-800 number to transfer the points to the card.

CuteAsMinnie
04-22-2009, 09:35 AM
You can also call Disney Visa and they will automatically transfer your Disney dollars directly to your rewards card so you save the time of stopping in the parks to do so.

Have a great trip!!!!:mickey:

KylesMom
04-22-2009, 09:46 AM
You can also call Disney Visa and they will automatically transfer your Disney dollars directly to your rewards card so you save the time of stopping in the parks to do so.
If Asrai555 has a current rewards card, this is the best option. However, if they do not have a valid rewards card, it will need to be handled at Guest Services - there's no way Chase would guarantee the original poster would receive the rewards card in the mail within six days.

asrai555
04-22-2009, 09:54 AM
I don't have a rewards card....the only physical card in my possession is the chase credit card itself.

marylynne95
04-22-2009, 11:20 AM
Guest Services it is :mickey: The rewards website tells you in more detail were you can go.

mudpuppysmom
04-22-2009, 03:27 PM
This happened to me two trips ago.....I forgot to get it done two weeks prior and when I called they said if I needed a new card to go to guest services at DTD and they would issue me a card there -- which they did, but then you have to call somewhere else and activate it or something -- I seem to remember that it was quite a hassle to get this done, but we did get it accomplished in about 40 minutes, so it was time consuming! If this is what you need to do, send your family off to do whatever they want to do and meet up with them after you are done -- this is what we did --no one had to wait around doing nothing while I handled getting the card and activating it.

KylesMom
04-22-2009, 04:16 PM
There are quite a few different places you can get a Rewards Card on property:

Missed the chance to order a Disney Rewards® Card before your trip?
If you have at least 20 Disney Dream Reward Dollars®3 in your account, you can get a Disney Rewards Card issued at these guest relations areas:
Downtown Disney® Marketplace
Downtown Disney® Westside
Magic Kingdom® Guest Relations Window
Magic Kingdom® Guest Relations at City Hall

Disney's Hollywood Studios™ Guest Relations Window: Located to the left of Main Entrance turnstiles and Movieland Memorabilia
In-Park: Adjacent to Main Entrance turnstiles and Sid Cahuenga's One-of-a-Kind (Hollywood Blvd.)

Epcot® Guest Relations Window:
Main Entrance - Located to the right of Gift Stop
International Gateway - Booth before the turnstiles
In-Park: Inside the main entrance just past Spaceship Earth on the left

Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park Guest Relations
In-Park: Adjacent to Main Entrance turnstiles (Oasis)

Be sure to bring your Disney Rewards Visa Card and a valid photo I.D.