PDA

View Full Version : Photo Pass info

akaDisneyDreamer
04-21-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm looking for some information on Photo Pass ... how does it work and how much does it cost? Would appreciate any info from those who've used it!

30 days till WDW vacation!

Strmchsr
04-21-2009, 08:59 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!!

It costs nothing to have the pics taken. Just to buy them. You can save some money by pre-buying the photopass CD.

The way it works is you find any photopass CM. They give you a card and take your picture. Give that card to every photopass CM you encounter for the rest of your trip and then you can order your pics when you get home.

For more details go to the photopass page in Info Central here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/misc/photopass.asp).

akaDisneyDreamer
04-22-2009, 08:34 AM
Thanks! That sounds fun! And a great way to get pictures where we are all together on this vacation.

AuntDJ
04-22-2009, 11:05 AM
Hello!

My first photopass trip I was not very photopass savvy, therefore, I don't think I got the most for my $$...

This las trip I got way more than my money's worth...

Be on the look out for photopass people (they have on a tan vest and camera around their neck!) Have them take your pic...ask if they have any "special pics" to offer you. Have them take just the kids, you and hubby, the whole family....

Hit every one you see! I had close to 150-200pics on the photo pass card this last trip...alot of them good! I didn't even use my camera if a photopass person was there....this suprised most of them and they were quick to snap pics for me! I got some great candid as well as posed pics...

Our "magical" moment was with a photopass guy...I think he was getting off work, or headed to his location, but we were playing in Epcot, I was sitting on a bench and my niece was climing a pole and he stopped and started taking pics..he even layed on the ground to get a good shot...priceless!!!

Have fun!
DJ

PixieMagic
04-22-2009, 11:33 AM
They can "superimpose" things on the photos too! We had a photographer in MK instruct us each to put one palm out together and then smile and point towards our hands....turns out they inserted tinkerbell! The pic is priceless, right in front of the castle and all!!!:cloud9:

iheartdisney
04-23-2009, 03:31 PM
Can anyone tell me how to pre-order the photopass cd? Also, how is it that you save money this way if you haven't taken any pictures or ordered any? I couldn't find anyplace on the Disney's Photopass link (provided at InfoCentral) that allowed you to pre-order. Our trip is at the end of May...am I too late?

thanks!

i'm grumpy
04-25-2009, 09:37 AM
I just googled DIsney's photo pass but can't figure out how it works. Do they send you a card or do you pick one up in the park if you pre-order?

marlaine
04-25-2009, 03:53 PM
You get a card when you go to the park. On the website, you can preorder your CD or just order your pictures when you get back home. The last couple of years, I've purchased pictures individually, and bought some photo gifts (coffe cup, magnet) and it can get quite expensive. This year I will preorder the CD and then you can print the pictures at home at Walmart or your drug store or whereever. Once you buy the CD, you have purchased the copyright for the pictures and you can have them all printed or individual ones.
I'm pretty sure you can even pre-order the CD after you get home from your vacation.:photo:

dancin Disney style
04-25-2009, 05:31 PM
They can "superimpose" things on the photos too! We had a photographer in MK instruct us each to put one palm out together and then smile and point towards our hands....turns out they inserted tinkerbell! The pic is priceless, right in front of the castle and all!!!:cloud9:

At DHS the have you point at a spot on the ground and yell 'WOW'. They insert Stitch coming out of the ground. Make sure you look where you are pointing.

GoofyforFun
04-25-2009, 09:17 PM
PP was a great deal for us after friends told us about it. They only learned halfway thru there trip.
Tip.
Take a picture of your PP card with your own digital camera in case you lose your PP card.. They will have the pics for you.:thumbsup: