PDA

View Full Version : Paperboy is talking again

Crow
04-21-2009, 07:35 PM
the once silent paperboy in SE facing the wall is hollering again. i was suprised when i went on it last wk, as when i was there in Sept he was silent. nice to hear him again though.
maybe someday they will turn him back around...and add the animated horse back in leaving Rome

Daisy'sMom
04-21-2009, 08:01 PM
I get so mad that the paperboy is facing the wrong way. :mad:

cindchan
04-21-2009, 08:02 PM
I didn't know he wasn't talking for a while. I was surprised to see that he no longer faces the riders, but instead has his back to us.

But all in all, I'm just glad that he doesn't sound like he has a two-lighter-a-day habit.

Georgesgirl1
04-21-2009, 08:51 PM
I'm glad his talking again, but I really want the horse back!

morebroccoli
04-21-2009, 08:56 PM
im sure it has been discussed before, but does anyone know WHY they took the horse/chariot animation out?

Bobby T
04-22-2009, 02:39 AM
Can't comment on the Horse & Chariot but...

Exttrraaaa Exttraaaa...New York Daillleeeee...

IamBelle
04-22-2009, 09:19 AM
I'm curious, does anyone know why the paperboy is turned towards to wall?

chrisb26
04-22-2009, 09:42 AM
I'm curious, does anyone know why the paperboy is turned towards to wall?

Maybe he was a bad boy and had to go to the corner? :confused:

I don't know but I liked him better the other way lol

Also with the horse and chariot it was there last time I rode I know occasionally they take the animatronics out to do rehab on them it is easier then walling an area or shutting down the entire ride.

Pagan
04-22-2009, 09:54 AM
I wondered why he was turned around too. Glad to see he's talking again though. :)

cindchan
04-22-2009, 09:49 PM
im sure it has been discussed before, but does anyone know WHY they took the horse/chariot animation out?

I miss that too! It was rather cheesy, in my opinion, but I loved it! There was just something neat about it. I remember getting stuck there during the ride and watching that horse and chariot for five minutes. I found it quite enjoyable! But then again, I'm insane. :goof:

Mickey91
04-22-2009, 11:57 PM
Well glad he is talking again...Maybe one day he will turn back around!!

CaptSmee
04-23-2009, 02:33 AM
Maybe he was a bad boy and had to go to the corner? :confused:

I don't know but I liked him better the other way lol

Also with the horse and chariot it was there last time I rode I know occasionally they take the animatronics out to do rehab on them it is easier then walling an area or shutting down the entire ride.

I belive they are talking about the horse/chariot animation which was removed when they updated the attraction.

DizNee143
04-23-2009, 11:20 AM
I miss that too! It was rather cheesy, in my opinion, but I loved it! There was just something neat about it. I remember getting stuck there during the ride and watching that horse and chariot for five minutes. I found it quite enjoyable! But then again, I'm insane. :goof:

and i thought i was the only weirdo who loved that horse and chariot part..we would be passing it and i would still be looking back at it..to see if i could catch it just one more time...lol..i loved it for some unknown weird reason..lol..:thumbsup:

dreamfinder55
04-23-2009, 11:53 AM
Is it just me or does the paperboy's voice just not sound right?

lindique
04-23-2009, 07:36 PM
Besides talking again, I also noticed that he moves a lot more than he used to. I wonder if he's a new audioanimatronic?

spoonful of sugar
04-24-2009, 09:22 AM
i want the horse and chariot back also.

i'm grumpy
04-25-2009, 10:02 AM
I think the chariot is cool.

Crow
04-26-2009, 02:28 AM
iwant the horse & chariot back also...mayb they are trying to get a little back at a time
i heard something about they couldnt get the newsboy to work right so they turned him around & kept him silent...
thats why i was suprised to hear him