PDA

View Full Version : photopass cards

tys_mommy
04-21-2009, 05:03 PM
Is there any location outside of the theme parks where you can get a photopass card? We plan to take a break our first couple of days of our vacation and let the boys do a pirate cruise while our DD does the BBB. We will be pre-purchasing the photopass cd so if photographers are available for both these activities will they be able to give us a card so we can have these photos that are taken? I remember on our last day of our August trip we had breakfast at Ohana – they didn’t give our photopass cards there but if we had a card we could have all our photos added to it at the photopass counter.

GrumpyFan
04-21-2009, 05:15 PM
All photopass photographers carry extra cards. But, I'm not sure of any located outside the parks. There might be one at Downtown Disney, but again, not sure about it.

g8rgirl29
04-21-2009, 05:29 PM
I am not sure about the Pirate cruise but there are photopass photographers at DTD BBB. They will have cards and you can enter all your card numbers to have them all joined together. Just a quick tip, take a pic of the back of all of your photopass cards in case you lose it, they will still be able to pull it up with the numbers!!

TheVBs
04-21-2009, 06:22 PM
I am not sure about the Pirate cruise but there are photopass photographers at DTD BBB. They will have cards and you can enter all your card numbers to have them all joined together. Just a quick tip, take a pic of the back of all of your photopass cards in case you lose it, they will still be able to pull it up with the numbers!!

What a great tip! I'm definitely going to do that. Thanks! :mickey:

Figment104
04-22-2009, 01:01 PM
When we were there last year I know there were photopass desk/kiosk's at the GF, Poly, and WL Resorts where you could look at your pics and I believe also get a photopass card if you didn't have one yet. I believe the pirate curise departs from the GF so you should be able to get one there. If I remember correctly the photopass desk was on the second floor of the main building, maybe someone who has been to the GF more recently than I will be able to confirm the location. At the Poly it was also on the second floor near the enterance to the monorail stations and at the WL it was across from ther Mercantile (just in case you'll be at any of those locations).

Have a great trip!