PDA

View Full Version : Best park for Sunday?

Gregandmel
04-21-2009, 02:10 PM
Assuming no EMH, which park would you do on a Sunday? My thinking has always been to try and avoid the parks on the weekends, but we may end up coming in on Saturday, so will have a Sunday to go to a park. I know MK is listed as being busy on that day. We are planning end of april/first part of May. Thanks!

Floridian Yeti
04-21-2009, 04:01 PM
Assuming no EMH, which park would you do on a Sunday?

I don't think EPCOT would be a bad choice -- a lot of locals tend to go there on the weekend, but the park is big enough to handle it, especially at this time of year. Plus the Flower and Garden festival is going on now. We went last year on the first weekend in May, and it was perfect. Not empty, but not crowded by any means.

DANAM
04-21-2009, 05:07 PM
We have always arrived on a Saturday or a Sunday and done MK in the evening. We normally get there around 5 or 6pm. There is hardly anyone there and Sun is EMH so there are even less people there with very few lines.

Daisy'sMom
04-21-2009, 08:02 PM
I don't think you will run into big crowds during that time, no matter what park you go to. Have fun. :mickey:

doodleboy
04-21-2009, 10:22 PM
I don't think you will run into big crowds during that time, no matter what park you go to. Have fun. :mickey:

We are going beginning of May, and I was disappointed to see crowd calendar projecting 8s & 9s for that time period. I have never had it be crowded in beginning of May before, that is why we go at that time, but this year seems to be breaking all of the rules.

In answer to OP, we usually arrive on a Sunday and do MK in evening. Usually a great night with EMH. I know that the planning sites tell you to avoid EMH, but we have never had a problem there on a Sunday night.