PDA

View Full Version : BC room location question

MOJoe
04-21-2009, 11:18 AM
For those of you who are Beach Club veterans, do you have a preference where your room is located? Upstairs or first floor? Near the lobby or Epcot? Near SAB or the quiet pool?

I'd like your thoughts, please.

moe513
04-21-2009, 12:54 PM
If you want a full balcony you should request it. Many of the rooms at the BC dont have balconies because of the roof line. Im not sure about the location. I only stayed there once and had a first floor room with a patio. I was not happy. It was dark and I felt claustrophobic with the low ceilings. I prefer upper floors.

ChipDale2708
04-21-2009, 01:30 PM
We'll be staying there again in October and have requested a first floor room close to EPCOT. We discovered a side door that seems to be the closest access to the International Gateway from the BC. We stayed in that wing once before and loved the short walk. The drawback is it's a longer walk to get back to the boat and the lobby to get to the bus stop. So if you plan to spend a lot of time in EPCOT, this is the area you want to stay in. The first floor rooms also have full patios - granted not private.