PDA

View Full Version : How much to make a ticket so it doesn't expire?

Catzle
04-19-2009, 09:38 PM
How much is it to make your tickets so they don't expire now? I thought I saw $193? Is that correct. If so that has really shot up big time since I last looked it seemed to only be $100 to make them so they don't expire?
We bought a 6 day for this year but were thinking of making it a 10 day no expiration so we could use it next year after our cruise. Thought it would be cheaper than just buying a 2 day ticket?

dizneefan67
04-19-2009, 10:34 PM
If you would visit THE OFFICIAL TICKET CENTER located on this site, it will give you the costs for a 6 Day, No expiration ticket. I, too, am planning to buy tickets to use next year(since our Nov 09 trip has been cancelled:() Hope you have a good trip or a Magical Disney Trip!

DizneyRox
04-19-2009, 10:41 PM
No expiration is based on the total number of days the tickets was good for, so, a 10 day no expiration tickets costs more than a 4 day no expiration.

If you add it as an upgrade, the price is based on the original number of days, not days left.

Niecyboo
04-19-2009, 10:42 PM
The No Expiration option is based on how many days of tickets you are purchasing, so the price varies. It's not like the Park Hopping or Water Parks option where you pay the same rate no matter how many days of tickets you buy. It's also based on the total number of tickets, not just on the ones you have left.

CleveRocks
04-20-2009, 02:39 AM
How much is it to make your tickets so they don't expire now? I thought I saw $193? Is that correct. If so that has really shot up big time since I last looked it seemed to only be $100 to make them so they don't expire?
We bought a 6 day for this year but were thinking of making it a 10 day no expiration so we could use it next year after our cruise. Thought it would be cheaper than just buying a 2 day ticket?

I can't tell from you post exactly how many park days you'll want to save for after your cruise. You say you'll want 6 days for the upcoming vacation, and then 2 days for after the cruise, which totals 8 days.

In this case, the No Expiration option is about the same as buying a regular 6-day ticket for this trip and then a 2-day ticket for after the cruise.

An 8-day non-expiring ticket costs $376. A regular 6-day ticket costs $225 and a regular 2-day ticket costs $149, for a total of $374.

Buying the 10-day non-expiring ticket wouldn't be to your advantage unless the leftover days will TOTALLY cover one or more future trips. If you use 6 days now, 2 days after your cruise, and then apply the remaining 2 days towards another 6 day trip in the future, you'd be MUCH better off with separate tickets.

Catzle
04-20-2009, 06:30 AM
Thanks,
Yes, we would use 6 days now and than 2 days next year. So we would have a total of 8 days that we would need.