PDA

View Full Version : Wait time -ESPN

spoiledraf
04-19-2009, 06:49 AM
We had originally planned on a quick lunch on arrival, but our flight was changed dramatically and we now arrive 2 hrs and 15 minutes later than the original plan so we are considering just cancelling a late dinner at the Cape May Cafe and just have a meal at the ESPN club. We'll be arriving about 4 pm. on a Monday. Seems like it should be an easy in with no wait. Anybody have a different opinion? We are a group of 9, papa, nana. kids and spouses and 3 grandkids. I'm thinking a little noiser atmospher may be better suited for some tired kids fresh off a plane. Plus my kids and their spouses enjoy a sports bar atmosphere anyway! :mickey:

Seasonscraps
04-19-2009, 07:51 AM
I don't think there will be a wait at all - maybe just a couple of minutes for them to put tables together to accomodate your party size.

kakn7294
04-19-2009, 09:27 AM
If there are no major sporting events - and it's likely that there won't be - you shouldn't have more than a few minute wait.

spoiledraf
04-19-2009, 12:26 PM
I hope, and agree, your right. In-Out and get to our first park of the week. Probably run over to DHS and Disney Play House. It's all about the little ones this year. First time at the World!

Pop Centurion
04-19-2009, 03:23 PM
You should definitely be in pretty quickly. We went two years in a row on the the first Monday Night Football game of the season and were inside within 20-25mins so you should be much quicker.
After that it depends on your server. Last years ours would disappear for long periods of time and it was difficult to get a drink refills and our check.

spoiledraf
04-19-2009, 05:31 PM
Do they still have that monster hot dog.