PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone on here ever had a crush on a Disney character when they were little?

MissSkellington
04-18-2009, 10:18 PM
Just wondering if anyone has ever had a crush on a Disney character when they were little? Be honest;)

SBETigg
04-18-2009, 10:22 PM
I honestly never did. I always thought Prince Eric had the best to offer of all the princes, though, because his castle is on the beach. So if I was going to have a crush on a character, he would have been the one.

iluvdumbo
04-18-2009, 10:25 PM
WOW HARLEEN!!!!!!

I honestly liked Mickey before. I also liked some others that I don't remember...

MissSkellington liked Mortimer Mouse when we were in 3rd Grade (9 years old) and we made up a song...

HARLEEN AND MORTIMER, THEY LOVE EACHOTHER, THEY LOVE EACHOTHER, THEY LOVE EACHOTHER, THEY LOVE EACHOTHER, OH THEY LOVE EACHOTHER!!!

She is probably going to kill me for this.... :thedolls:

MissSkellington
04-18-2009, 10:27 PM
...You'd better hide...Besides, I liked him, because he was taller than Mickey and he had more personality ; )

iluvdumbo
04-18-2009, 10:29 PM
Wow.... -goes and hides- Should I sing the song again, Harleen???

:thedolls:

TeamJonasSister
04-18-2009, 10:36 PM
My mom claims that I had the "hots" for aladin when I was younger.

Blue Genie
04-19-2009, 12:10 AM
Well not when I was little but now I do and it is of Princess Aurora.

joanna71985
04-19-2009, 12:10 AM
I have a crush on Prince Caspian now. :D

kakn7294
04-19-2009, 09:15 AM
I honestly never did. I always thought Prince Eric had the best to offer of all the princes, though, because his castle is on the beach. So if I was going to have a crush on a character, he would have been the one.I've never had a crush on a Disney character either but I have to agree - if I did, it would be Prince Eric. Not because his castle is on the beach though, I just think he and Beast seem to have the best personalities of the Princes. Aladdin and Hercules are pretty cool guys too for a street rat and a demi-god.

beksy
04-27-2009, 12:17 PM
I went back and forth between Prince Eric, for his castle on the beach and boat, and the Beast, for his wonderful library and he just seemed like such a macho, protective kind of guy! :blush: Eric is more my type in looks though. Of course I have since outgrown my childish dreams and DID NOT drag my sister as fast as I could to meet Aladdin last year at the Pirate and Princess Party (and as long as the pics are on my computer she can't prove I did!)

ASweetLov
04-27-2009, 01:51 PM
I have had a crush on Jack Sparrow for 6 years now!(Johnny is so yummy!!!!) haha :D

bdm@pga
04-28-2009, 08:45 AM
one time, when I was in my early 20's, I was on my first band trip as the assistant director, and while sitting with a group of band parents at the parade, Cinderella blew me a kiss...GARSH! All the way home to PA (22 hour bus ride) I heard about it...and was proud:thumbsup:To this day, everytime I see Cinderella, I let everyone know she had a thing for me....even when I am sitting with my wife watching the parade, when I see the carriage coming, I lean over and say...Cindy had a thing for me when I was younger...it's kind of our little joke :secret:

Mileyfan1#
05-01-2009, 03:47 PM
What dis girl has not had a crush on Mickey Mouse.Besides when I get a boyfriend I am so going to get the I like my boyfriend but I love Mickey!!!!!!!!!!:D

candleshoe
05-03-2009, 11:07 PM
HAD a crush....how 'bout have a crush!

Elastigirl is a babe.
So is Vanessa from Phineus and Ferb!

tinkgirl07
05-11-2009, 11:06 AM
Price Phillip! Maybe it was the dancing or something! And of course bad boy pirate Captain Jack!

Now if I could only land a prince of my own...:prince::princess:

poeticeclipse
05-12-2009, 10:38 AM
Don't laugh too hard....... Max Goof.

If you've ever seen A Goofy Movie you'll understand. He can dance and sing and does anything for Roxanne. It's so cute! He's also totally hilarious. Hmm... do I still have a crush at the age of 21? Maybe :blush:

Jozymouse
05-12-2009, 01:14 PM
My favorite character has always been Minnie Mouse. I loved her in the cartoons and fell in love with her even more when I met her at WDW at 4 years old. It was such a magical expierience. In my little homemade autograph book, she wrote to me in FRENCH "Je t'aime beaucoup, Minnie Mouse" (I love you very much) since, back then, my sister and I didnt speak English. To this day, I still cant beleive this story!!!!!
I always have my picture taken with Minnie on every trip, it became a tradition! :mickey:

emmetlovesmaleficent
05-19-2009, 03:52 PM
belle, of course still do always will:mickey::thumbsup::party:
ps mice:sick::mad:too many:marg::beer:

jpH/keD
05-19-2009, 05:12 PM
LOVED Prince Philip as a kid... now I love Capt Jack Sparrow! Never too old for a crush!:thumbsup:

NewDVCowner
06-09-2009, 06:12 PM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Tarzan. Man, that guy is RIPPED!:D

Giselle
06-11-2009, 04:36 PM
I have (I am 35) a crush on Aladin. I think its his bare chest and wiley ways.

J9
06-13-2009, 08:28 AM
Just wondering if anyone has ever had a crush on a Disney character when they were little? Be honest;)

I used to have a crush on Prince Philip.

But it was absolutely nothing on my crush of Dimitri (he's not Disney - from Anastasia)

J9
06-13-2009, 08:29 AM
I have a crush on Prince Caspian now. :D

Oh man....wow and flutter...swoon!

Ian
06-13-2009, 09:26 AM
What do you mean "when they were little"??

I have a crush on Ariel and I'm ... well ... not little!!!

GoinGoofyPlanninThisTrip
06-13-2009, 10:31 AM
What do you mean "when they were little"??

I have a crush on Ariel and I'm ... well ... not little!!!Get in line!!!

jimsgal05
07-18-2009, 08:59 PM
Okay I must have been the strangest kid..mine was on Robin Hood as in the FOX...he's an animal..but he is so cute...I have not met him in Disney..this will be the yr!!!

okay I am 39 yrs old...I need to get a grip!!LOL

anyone else I can't be the only one!!!

:blush:

2Epcot
07-18-2009, 10:46 PM
Not really when I was little but, Ariel ... and Pochahontas ... and can I include Amy Adams?

Camping Mom
07-19-2009, 12:28 AM
Not so much a character as a person playing a character. I loved Fess Parker as Davy Crockett! Of course, it was in reruns as I wasn't but a baby when it was filmed. I loved Guy Williams as Zorro, too....but I always wanted to be Annette!!:mickey: