PDA

View Full Version : weather end of september

dyin tago
04-17-2009, 11:24 PM
hi,
we usually go early to mid september for the free dining but are considering end of september this year to check out the wine and food festival.
only thing is we love to hit the waterparks several times and the gulf coast beaches at least once.
would it still be plenty warm enough end of september/early october versus mid september?

Gregandmel
04-18-2009, 09:06 AM
Oh yeah - it's still plenty warm enough to swim!! We went the first week in October last year and it was pretty darn warm a few days (like in HOT). You wont' have any problems with an afternoon swim! In fact, on our last day (OCt 11th) our 8 year old was swimming at 8am before we left!! It DID rain almost every day for about 20-30 minutes, but nothing too bad at all. Have a great trip!!

Strmchsr
04-18-2009, 01:01 PM
I would suggest you check our historic weather conditions page in Info Central. You can see exact weather for the dates you're considering for the last several years which will give you a good sampling of what you might expect.

sleepingbooty
04-19-2009, 05:22 PM
We've gone 4 or 5 times during the last week of September - and it is always hot still - way hot! Upper 80's to mid 90's. We swam every day.:thumbsup:

dyin tago
04-19-2009, 05:32 PM
that`s super!

disney is just such a fabulous time buy we love to squeeze in those water parks and a quick trip or 2 to the beaches!:mickey:

PixieMagic
04-19-2009, 06:46 PM
Last time we went end of september it was FANTASTIC!!! We were there for a week with 80 degree weather and it only "rained" more like sprinkled...for an hour on ONE day!!!! :cloud9:

mudpuppysmom
04-20-2009, 11:54 AM
I call it "curly hair weather".....hot and humid! We've been twice during this time and both times I just love the warmth, but hate the humidity..... thus the curly hair weather connotation!