PDA

View Full Version : Potato head Pieces

TeamJonasSister
04-17-2009, 07:48 PM
I was just wonder, we went to Disney last September and got the potato head pieces from the Magic Kingdom and Epcot. The cast member from Epcot told us that there are diffrent pieces in every park. Do any of you know what stores sell them at Animal Kingdom and Disney Hollywood Studios?

Love of Disney
04-17-2009, 11:32 PM
I'm not sure about those parks, but at Downtown Disney there is a huge Potato Head selection at the BIG Disney store.
Hope this helps a bit!
:cool:

TeamJonasSister
04-18-2009, 08:48 AM
Yeah. That does help a little bit. I will have to go see what that peices they have.

TheVBs
04-18-2009, 09:27 AM
A CM at the DD store told me that they have all of the parts that are available anywhere else in WDW. So you should be able to get what you want in one stop there. :mickey:

dreamfinder55
04-18-2009, 08:43 PM
There is a store by Primeval Whirl at AK that sells them. It is actually the first place I ever saw them.

TeamJonasSister
04-18-2009, 10:23 PM
There is a store by Primeval Whirl at AK that sells them. It is actually the first place I ever saw them.

I will definatly have to look for that.
Btw My mom and I are also going in September

dancin Disney style
04-19-2009, 09:13 AM
We are PH fanactics. We get the parts every year.

You can get them at Once Upon a Toy in DTD. they have the entire collection.

In AK you can get them in the store across from Primevel Whirl. At DHS you can get them in the store that is on the corner where you turn to go to ToT.

Take your time and pack the box carefully. As long as it closes you are good. The top and bottom can be buldging the CMs don't care.

TeamJonasSister
04-19-2009, 05:45 PM
Thank You!