PDA

View Full Version : If we ever needed a trip to Disney

c&d
04-17-2009, 10:07 AM
This is the one. We leave in about 8 hours and it's been a really tough month. DH's aunt was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer 1 month ago, and passed away last Thursday. We just got back from the funeral on Wednesday and are off to WDW tonight. Here's hoping that all the magic will work wonders on us.

That's it, just needed to write it down.

AwPhooey
04-17-2009, 10:12 AM
Have a magical trip! :magic:

Hopefully the wonderful folks at Disney will help you keep your mind away from the real world while you're there. :mickey:

laprana
04-17-2009, 10:24 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :hug:

I lost my aunt to cancer last month. I know how you and your family must be feeling right now. It's really tough.

Sending some :pixie::pixie: your way for a wonderful, magical trip! I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!

deedeenmickey
04-17-2009, 10:38 AM
I hope the Disney magic helps you through this. Just relax and have a great trip!!!:mickey:

Sorry for your loss.:(

kemps@wdw
04-18-2009, 11:58 PM
I think we all believe that WDW has a little bit of magical "healing power". My deepest sympathies for the loss of your aunt. I know it's tough, but here's a little :pixie: to help you thru this difficult journey!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
04-19-2009, 12:34 AM
My deepest sympathies on your loss. I hope the trip eases your pain.

TheVBs
04-19-2009, 09:16 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. You certainly do deserve some magic and an escape from the stress. I hope you have a wonderful vacation!

Nini5055
04-20-2009, 09:44 AM
{{{HUGS}}} I am sorry for your loss.

Sending some :pixie::pixie::pixie: to help jumpstart the magic.