PDA

View Full Version : Club level Concierge?

ToDisney
04-16-2009, 05:24 PM
I heard recently about the Club Level Concierge room at WL.
We will have six people in our group.
4 adults and 2 teens.
Although I am concerned about having only one bathroom. My teens are very interested in the idea that there is breakfast available.
Is that true? And are there other snacks during the day?
I plan on making all our ADR's before we go, I don't really know what else they would do.

TammiMcMan
04-16-2009, 06:57 PM
Are you planning on staying in 1 room? If so, then you'd have to at least book a deluxe/junior suite. While these rooms aren't located on the club level, they automatically come with that amenity. Your room key will gain you access to that floor and this is where the private lounge and club level staff is located daily from 7am - 10pm.

At specific times during the day, you can stop by for an expanded continental breakfast (cold cereal, bagels, fruit, yogurt, juice), light afternoon snacks (bowls of pretzels, m&m's, popcorn), evening appetizers (vegetables & dip, cheese & crackers, soup or stew, one other hot appetizer) and late night desserts (mini pastry items). There are cold drinks available throughout the day, in addition to coffee, tea and hot chocolate. During the evening appetizers, wine & beer are put out for guests to take and the late night desserts include a few different cordials.

Prior to your vacation, if you need help with any plans (ADR's, spa appointments, tours, tickets, special gifts, etc.), you can get in touch with the IPO department. If you like to take care of things on your own, that's fine too. They're available onsite to help you if you need to make any changes.

faline
04-16-2009, 07:28 PM
We didn't plan any breakfasts at all on our last trip as we had all of our breakfasts from the Club offerings. Additionally, one night we actually had dinner from there (pulled pork sandwiches). There are lots of yummy snacks available. I think we more than got our money's worth from out stay!

TammiMcMan
04-16-2009, 07:33 PM
I think we more than got our money's worth from out stay!That's especially true when you're travelling with teens :D . I'm still in shock as to how much food my son can put away in a single day.

ToDisney
04-16-2009, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the help. Is it convenient to get to the food area, lounge. We would have a deluxe room , I guess it would be on a different level from what was said previously. But also if you return late from the parks, I assume they'll be open late during the holidays, would they still have food out? Or would it be closed?

TammiMcMan
04-16-2009, 08:37 PM
You can ask for a high floor, closer to the lobby, but realistically, they do have deluxe rooms all the way on the ends of the North & South wing. Some of the better views are towards the end of the building, which makes your walk to the lounge a little bit longer, but not inconvenient.

The established hours are daily 7am - 10pm. They are not extended during the holidays. Usually the food service hours look something like this:

6:30am-7am: coffee & tea available
7am-10:30am: expanded continental breakfast
11am-4pm: afternoon snacks
5pm-7pm: evening appetizers, wine & beer
8pm-10pm: desserts and cordials

The lounge closes up for cleaning when the food is not being served, but you can ask a staff member to grab you a cold drink if you want to take it back to your room, or sit along the balcony. The lounge is locked up at 10pm and does not reopen until the following morning.

ToDisney
04-16-2009, 08:56 PM
Wow, Thanks for all the info, and so quick too!:mickey: