PDA

View Full Version : Another boarding pass question

sleepingbooty
04-16-2009, 02:33 PM
Someone just asked if you could get your boarding passes printed at the park, I'm wondering also if we can have the front desk at a different resort than the one we're staying at check in for us? We'll need to check in at 7pm on Friday night of our trip. At that time we'll be at the Contemporary for our ADR at Chef Mickey's. But we're not staying there, we're staying at Pop. Will the Contemporary staff check us on Southwest? If not, I guess I could do it later when we get back to our resort, but I like to do it right at the 24 hour mark.

lovewalt
04-16-2009, 02:54 PM
I once got mine printed at The Beach Club Resort even though we were staying at Pop Century.We were there for dinner and I just scooted over to the concierge desk and asked.They didn't even ask if I was guest there. They just printed up the boarding passes no questions asked.

faline
04-16-2009, 03:05 PM
Not a problem - I've done it several times at a resort where we happened to be visiting rather than staying. Just be sure you have your flight information with you are within the allowed time frame for getting your passes.

dmosher
04-16-2009, 05:42 PM
yep, generally as long as you are prepared (all you info needed, including ID) and they are not swamped/too busy, they are usually happy to print that for you.
:pipes:
D