PDA

View Full Version : Electric water parade

DANAM
04-16-2009, 11:07 AM
Does anyone know what time the Electric water parade passes WL on nights where there are Parties at MK. I know normally it would be at 9:45ish but that's during regular hours. Is it the same for parties too? We are looking to catch it on a MVMCP night.

faline
04-16-2009, 11:38 AM
To my knowledge, the time table for this does not vary significantly from night to night.

Electrical Water Pageant (http://intercot.com/infocentral/accomodations/electricalwaterpagent.asp)

DANAM
04-16-2009, 11:53 AM
Great just what I wanted to hear. Another question where is the viewing spot at the Wilderness Lodge or do you have to go out to where you would catch the boat to MK?

Gregandmel
04-16-2009, 01:25 PM
We were able to see it from our room (Courtyard View) each night, but it's better if you go out on the dock to see it. It's very neat!

Polynesian Dweller
04-16-2009, 01:32 PM
There can be slight variations in the time, but not due to the parties. The show starts at the Polynesian and if Wishes coincides with the starting time then there may be a 15 minute delay starting at the Poly and lesser delays elsewhere. However, there is opportunity for them to make up time by travelling a little quicker between locations so the WL time should be pretty much about the same time each night.

KylesMom
04-16-2009, 04:19 PM
where is the viewing spot at the Wilderness Lodge or do you have to go out to where you would catch the boat to MK?
We also usually catch the Electric Water Parade at the WL dock. :mickey: