PDA

View Full Version : Rider Swap Question

scrapbookmom5174
04-15-2009, 10:28 PM
Another newbie question -

Could someone please explain the rider swap for me please. I have DD7 who will be tall enough for most rides, but I know she will be scared for a few of them. I thought rider swap was only for kids not tall enough, but then I saw some other posts that said different.

Thanks!!

the other micki
04-15-2009, 11:06 PM
You may want to click on "info central" above and scroll down to "children". You'll see a link for baby swap. We'll probably be using this with our DS6. I don't see him getting on the Tower of Terror!

Belster
04-15-2009, 11:29 PM
It is called baby swap and yes can be used for kids of all ages. They do it a bit different then they used to. You tell the CM at the entance of the ride that you are going to baby swap then they give you an appropiate amount of fastpasses. Whomever is going to wait back stays outside of the ride while the others get in line. When the riders come off the waiters take their fastpasses and get in the fastpass line to ride.

trackbarroness
04-16-2009, 09:51 AM
It's called both actually, and yes if you feel that your child can't handle an attraction ae Stitch because of the noise, darkness or what have you of course the rider/baby switch can be used. No need to upset your child because s/he's the afriad of something. I use Stitch because of the special effects that make it sound like Stitch is lose in the chamber.