PDA

View Full Version : POR room #

elmjimmlm
04-15-2009, 02:14 PM
Does anyone know the numbers of the rooms in building 14 facing the food court? Thanks

stitch and co
04-15-2009, 03:10 PM
If I remember correctly, one of the room numbers is 1410.

CleveRocks
04-15-2009, 05:38 PM
Does anyone know the numbers of the rooms in building 14 facing the food court? ThanksAre you asking this in order to make a room request? If so, please take this friendly advice ...

Don't make a request for room numbers. If the number or numbers you request are taken, then the rooms assigner has no way of knowing why you requested those particular room numbers (could be lucky numbers, could be a numerology thing, maybe a psychic told you those numbers, etc.), and you'll get assigned just any old room.

Rather, put your request into words, EXACTLY as you did in your post ... request "Building 14,
facing food court." THIS type of request helps the rooms assigner know exactly what you want. They know which room numbers correspond to exactly which locations. And if every single room that fits that description is full, they know your INTENT and thus, if they can and if they want to, they can give you a room just around the corner from one that faces the food court, which would still give you pretty much what you want. But if you requested just numbers, they couldn't possibly know that.

The resorts get reservation info only about 4-5 days in advance. So even if they desperately want to fulfill your request, they can't do it if the specific rooms you requested happen to be taken for at least your day of arrival, since those rooms were filled before they even knew about your request in the first place.

Describe what you want ... it's your best bet!

elmjimmlm
04-15-2009, 06:28 PM
Rather, put your request into words, EXACTLY as you did in your post ... request "Building 14,
facing food court." THIS type of request helps the rooms assigner know exactly what you want. They know which room numbers correspond to exactly which locations. And if every single room that fits that description is full, they know your INTENT and thus, if they can and if they want to, they can give you a room just around the corner from one that faces the food court, which would still give you pretty much what you want. But if you requested just numbers, they couldn't possibly know that.

I never thought of that...I have always requested building 14 ground floor...I'm glad to know about requesting room #s...I would rather have close then not at all...Thanks